Join us for the Willow Creek Church Family Camping Trip!
Friday November 2nd, 5pm through Saturday, November 3rd, 5pm
Kelly Park/Rock Springs—400 E. Kelly Park Rd., Apopka, FL
$10 per person (includes Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, park entry & camping fee)
Worship, devotions, fire pit & s’mores, group activities & games (basketball, volleyball, corn hole), canoes, kayaks & tubes available for rent
- Check in at Kelly Park camp ground on Friday evening at 5pm—check out Saturday evening
- Friday night dinner and Saturday breakfast provided
- Bring your own snacks, drinks, and other meals
- Camping spaces for tents only are available (sorry, no RV’s or pop-ups)
- If you don’t have a tent, we can help you find one OR limited indoor bunks are available onsite on a first come, first serve basis.
- Check out Kelly Park online at www.ocfl.net/CultureParks/Parks (look for Kelly Park)
Drew Taylor or 352-442-2880
Registration forms available here and in the lobby. Full payment & waiver due with registration form. Registration deadline October 28th.